That’s how long you’ve got to join what is simply the best PPC conference out there. And yes, we’re speaking from a place of complete and total bias. But we truly believe Hero Conf Los Angeles is a can’t-miss annual event.
We’ve told you just about everything we can. From the 40 incredible sessions to the 10 unique networking opportunities. From the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track to the all new Career Growth sessions. Our goal is to provide the most complete learning experience from the brand-new PPCer to the decades-long industry pro. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at conversation from last year:
- Reviewing everything I learned at #HeroConf. This is going to take a while…. –Glenn Schmelzle @heyglenns
- The end of #HeroConf feels a bit like the end of summer camp: many new friends made & amazing experiences had. Back to everyday life. –Mary Hartman @PPCHartman
- Back in my office after a fantastic #HeroConf – great seeing old friends & meeting so many new ones! Might need some extra coffee today… –Julie F Bacchini @NeptuneMoon
- Thanks @heroconf for 2 jam-packed, totally exhausting, really awesome days of learning! #HeroConf #ppc –Chris Formosa @FormosaChris
- Thanks for organizing such amazing #HeroConf this year @Hanapin @heroconf. Can’t wait for London and LA! –Ivy Hou @Ivy_Hou
- Thanks to the chefs and cooking team at #HeroConf They are the real heroes! Gnam gnam –Kenia Gonzalez @keniamex
And our personal favorite:
- Toast of tonight: may your quality score be high, both in accounts…and in life ? #HeroConf @RedVentures #ppcnerds –Jill Nagle @Jill_Nagle1
But the list goes on and on.
We can’t wait to show you just why our attendees return year after year. But don’t waste any more time. Hero Conf FOMO is real, and time is running short.